My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Monday, March 3, 2008

well.............

how to celebrate a birthday......

if you're like me,

you SLEEP!

Yup, you got it folks, I slept all day and all night yesterday. We'll have a party in a couple of weeks for all our March B-days so that'll be fun.

So, do you vote against Hillary? Do you vote against Obama (the scary one)?? What to do. Honestly I don't know. I really hate voting "against" people...seems anti-productive.

Well, after about a week of 75-80 degree weather I woke up tonight to snow on the cars. Seems like there's usually one last cold spell right around my birthday then spring will move on in. I'm ready for it!

Guess my blogging will be light tonight as I need to take Defensive Driving online so our insurance premiums will drop back down. I always hate it when that discount expires!!

Y'all take care and have a good night. I'll be back tomorrow with Tiny Talk Tuesday....

5 comments:

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

Who won Thesaurus Thursday?
Mommy Of 5

Anonymous said...

Vote anti-Hill. I hate it, too, but it's all I can do.
Hmmm, I should take that course online, too. We could stand to save a few bucks.
Miss ya, friend.

Susan said...

Glad you got some much needed sleep!
Susan

... said...

sleep is good and your body obviously needed it. when was your birthday exactly? did i wish you a happy birthday already? well...

happy, happy birthday!

Stephanie D said...

Good to hear from you--I thought you might be down with the flu or your knee or something! But you were JUST sleeping. lol I can SOOO relate.