My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday




TINY TALK TUESDAY is once again upon us. Go see Mary at Not Before 7 to see more of this fun event.



Subvet walks in coatless from the pouring rain quite wet.

Sonshine:

It's raining outside!!

(mom: yes, it is)

Daddy is wet!!

(mom: yes, he is wet)

Daddy is wet with the rain!!!

(mom: yes dear, it's raining hard out there)

Daddy needs a umbrella!!!!

(Daddy looks at mommy and says "Not a Word!!)

(mommy thinks Sonshine was right.......Daddy frequently goes out without coat or umbrella....... )

6 comments:

Susan said...

Cute! I'm the same way....I rather get wet...I always say "I won't melt, I'm not a sugar cube."
By the way I LOVE the picture on your header!!!! Keep forgetting to tell you that.
Susan

Stephanie D said...

So, this is saying Subvet has less common sense than a 4-year-old?

(ducking and running)

E. Tyler Rowan said...

LOL! Daddy read Mommy's mind. That's so great!

... said...

i don't use an umbrella either. it rains here but usually not that long or hard.

onemotherslove said...

heh heh... my son reminds Dad to say "excuse me" when he burps! : )

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Thank goodness those kids take care of us :)