My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

E Rats!

I have introduced Subvet/Super-Dad to E-Rats for toddlers!

You betcha folks, Emergency Rations for Toddlers....a must have in every diaper bag. It's not quite a MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) but almost.

Here you have Mightymom's E Rats:



1 container of Cheerios
1 baggie with 4-5 pieces of Zweiback toast
1 spare passy
1 bottle with nipple and stopper
1 baggie with enough formula powder to make a (in Sugars' case) 6oz bottle.


All stuck in a gallon sized ziplock bag and thrown in a purse or diaper bag for travel.

Having been there and done that I can say there's nothing worse than being stuck in a traffic jam that isn't moving with a hungry screaming toddler in the backseat.

Nevermore!

4 comments:

ABNPOPPA said...

All I can say is forwarded to my daughter of 3 after I regained my composure!

Carole Burant said...

We always seem to have to learn the hard way before we think of being prepared like this! lol xox

Rita Loca said...

LOL! Love it, much better than c-rats!

Anonymous said...

I have GOT to start packing something like this. You'd think I'd know by now...