My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Posts I was supposed to post on Monday

Photobucket

as of Sun night I was 1.2lbs lighter....as of Mon night (the OFFICIAL weighin) I am the same. Exactly the same as last Mon. :-P

Gonna try and walk more this week. Will let you know how that goes.


MAGIC MOMENTS MONDAY!

Over the 10+ years that Subvet and I have been together he has sent me many many flower bouquets. Each one came with a well worded, heart felt message on the card. I have kept every card. A few are on my mirror, such as "Where ever you go, that's where my heart is." and "You're the best and that's what you deserve." There's also the one I got while in a particularly bad work situation that said "Remember, kick butt and take names....and if you get busy then don't bother taking names." (I think I blogged about that situation once, but can't find the post amongst all 370 of my other posts......danger of being prolific I guess)

Just little words of encouragement from the hubby that brighten my day.

What gets you through a tough day??

Go to Scraps and let us know!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

So sweet!!! I save cards I get from both hubby and my kids. I usually cry when given them and I read them because I am so touched.
Susan

Stephanie D said...

J-Man doesn't send many flowers or write many cards, but I have the ones he has written over the years, and a couple from my daughter that meant so much.

It's easy to forget words that are said, but the words that are written can be read and re-read and all the feelings still come back, don't they?

Lovely post!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a sweet hubs. I love good cards.