My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Monday, March 3, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday




TINY TALK TUESDAY is once again upon us. Go see Mary at Not Before 7 to see more of this fun event.


Well, I haven't posted about sister yet so I guess I'll do that for this week.

Here's the secret to sister's happiness.

a book or piece of paper.

Yup, she's just like her mama and daddy.

I wanted to get a pic but she moves to darn fast, there she was with a book in her little hands, laying on her back "talking" away to it!! it was sooo funny!!

She's getting her 3rd tooth and has started "commando" crawling (elbows and belly). Today she commando crawled right up to Gator and tried to take the book out of his hands....to which he told her "NO No NO!"

4 comments:

... said...

i'm pretty happy with a book in my hands, too :]

Stephanie D said...

Now you will have to get a (bottom) shelf just for HER books! I love it! I had DD at the library by the time she was 6 months old, but they wouldn't let her have a card until she was 6 years old and could sign her own name.

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Awwww, gotta love that love of reading! Precious.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

that is so cute. I can picture it in my head, but hope you get a shot of it!