My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

in over my head

I'm going to give Sarah's Simple Sewing Secrets a rest for now. I"m working every Wed night this month and just can't seem to be able to get all these posts out in timely manner. It'll come back when the wind changes...as Mary Poppins would say.

I am also going to give you more time to come up with definitions on Thesaurus Thursday and start putting the winners/answers post up on Monday. I'm off every Mon night this month and I think this will be easier than trying to get to the comp over the weekends that are getting more and more hectic.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some projects I need to get finished before our big birthday party on the 15th. (you know, Grandparents have come to expect CDs of pictures each month and children expect at least 1 gift from mom......)

night folks.

1 comment:

... said...

totally understandable!