My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another email

Well, thanks to Diane for sending me this....it was too good to pass up...especially as it reminded me of Gator-boy!


For all of you in education, with sons, grandsons, or who just love the
things little kids say ~ a reminder that adult words are often taken
literally.....


"Circumcised" (this is priceless!)


A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was
squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention.

She went back t o find out what was going on.


He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been
circumcised and he was quite itchy.


The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was to
telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it.


He did and returned to his class.



Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room.


She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with
his "private part" hanging out.


"I thought I told you to call your mom!" she said.


"I did," he said, "And she told me that if I could stick it out till
noon, she'd come and pick me up from school."

4 comments:

Susan said...

It's wonderful to be laughing up a storm with you at 6:20 a.m. Can you hear me?
Susan

Jolanthe said...

That's too cute. :) A lovely early morning giggle from me. :)

Jolanthe

Stephanie D said...

This IS Priceless! I'm going to tell this one at work! lol

... said...

hehehehe :D