My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, March 7, 2008

answers to questions

Diana:
you're typing on your computer at 3:00 AM? more questions... did you just get home? were you about to go to work? or could you just not sleep?

I do sometimes type while at work, but on this particular occasion I was at home. I try to stay on my nights schedule...or close to it even when I'm off as it makes it easier on this old body. I work 12 hour shifts from 6:45PM to 7:15AM so I get home about 8AM....and I stay up till about 10-11am before going to sleep. Then I sleep till about 4PM (if working or later if off). On days off I'll stay up later and sleep later, then either stay up till about 3-4AM and then nap or go to bed with hubby at 10PM to get up around 1-2AM and stay up........

Diane J.
Looks good. I have a huge sofa that needs to be recovered. 2 big separate cushions, some exposed woodwork you have to work around, the whole shebang. And it weighs a good 250-300 lbs, one of the good brands and an older one, very well made.

So, wanna come do it for me?? LOL ;o)


Sure, on the condition that you don't mind seeing the staples and will cook for me while I'm there heeheehee!

Y'all were too kind about the sofa. There's a lot of booboos in the covering job and I guess I'll have to show you the back so you'll believe me :-)

2 comments:

... said...

that sounds like a hard schedule, but i guess you get used to it. thanks for answering the question. have a good weekend.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hey, I've done some reupholstering myself, so I know what's involved with recovering that couch. I don't think you could pay me enough to do it! I'm thinking I'd just as soon buy a new one. No telling how much the fabric would cost for it anyway. It's a big one!

But if you come over here I'd cook for you anyway, no slaving required. ;o)