My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, March 21, 2008

ANOTHER SOLDIER'S SAFE!!

I've been waiting for a certian email before posting this.............

I just got that email.

It said:

"MM,

Just got in about an hour ago. Put your dancing shoes on. Safe and sound, Boots on the Ground!!!

He arrived at 0441 hrs. Wednesday.

ABNPOPPA."


So, what would you do to show your support for our soldiers and thier families??

Think about it, to what extent would you go to show your love, appreciation and support for these fine men and women and the families they leave behind to keep you safe?


Would you make a complete fool out of yourself on the WORLD wide web??


Think before you answer.....that's a LOT of people watching your foolishness.

Well, that's just what I've done.


When Airbornedad told us that his son SPC Mark Middlebrook was home safe from "the litter box" I was so overjoyed that I danced and sang!!

Tis a very very happy dance.

I've never met Airbornedad or his family...but I was overjoyed at his son's safe return.

Now, there've been requests to see this happy dance of mine (I DON'T know why!!) from Infantry Dad (when his son makes it home) and AirbornePoppa whose son should be arriving LATER THIS WEEK!!!

I'm rather shy folks and really didn't wanna show the world my dance. But by golly if a soldier can leave his family and go directly into harm's way for me, I guess I can dance publicly for them when they make it home.

So, I've danced, and recorded it, and uploaded it.......
and here you go.



To each of the soldiers that have just made it home, this is my way of saying

THANK YOU!!!

I really, truly am glad that you're back on American soil.



(it's ok to laugh, I do everytime I see it!)

God Bless each of our soldiers and their families.

7 comments:

ellen b. said...

Way to go MM!! You are an inspiration. Hurrah for Mark on his safe return.
Have a wonderful Easter at you house!!

ABNPOPPA said...

MM,

Subvet has himself one wonderful gal. First I can't dance and second I can't sing but you like Ellen B. said are an inspiration to all of us. I wasn't able to dance but I will tell you I did shed a tear and hug that soldier like never before. Thanks so very much for you and your support.

nancy said...

Thank you Mighty Mom. We all could use a touch of your sincere caring for our troops. THanks for keeping us thinking about them. God bless you and Happy Easter to you and your family.
Love,
Nancy

Infantry Dad said...

I didn't know whether to cry or laugh.
what a great tribute.
You are a hero in my book.

Stephanie D said...

Hurry for homecomings! Our respiratory therapist's son made it home this past week, and one of the son's of a co-worker made it home, too. She has one son left in Iraq, and another co-worker is raising her granddaughter while her daughter is in Iraq. I think both of these folks are due home in May or June.




Gotta love the happy dance.



But don't quit your night job.

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK!
I'll have to do that happy dance tomorrow with the kids.
Love you friend.

Susan said...

Praise God!
Susan