My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Answers and Winners

Diane said this:
Only in YOUR house can you find a kid with drawers on his head and none on his bottom, LOL! ;o)

Is Gator still going commando on you? You haven't said anything about the backwards sleepers in a while...


yup, that's my house alright!

still wearing jammies backwards and doing fine.......gotta be careful coming out of the bathtub though or there'll be a wet spot unrelated to bathwater!!

And I've now had 2 folks ask me for winners of Thesaurus Thursday!

Did ya think I forgot??

I didn't; just had other things on my mind at the moment, forgive me?

Our Silly Geese for this week:


Mommyof5
Kachina - sounds like a super yummy dessert. I am guessing a sweet smooth soft outer layer of milk chocalate and then layers and layers of white choclate and rasberry filling in the middle.

Anonymous
The second definition required more thought about 45 seconds which is my attention span on a good day. Mr. Cam invented this somewhat silly object that kept coming back to him. He fell on hard times and had to sell it for money. So he sold it to his neighbor Mr. Foo. Mr. Foo added a large piece of wood and, two small insterments, an extra person, his son, and they named the endeavor. So Campong is actually the precursor to what we know as PING PONG

Here's the "official" definitions and most of you were right so if you knew it or came close then consider yourself a Smarty Pants!



kampong or campong - a small village or community of houses in Malay-speaking lands.

kachina or katcina or katchina 1 any of a class of supernatural beings who play a role in the religious beliefs and rituals of Pueblo indian peoples. 2 a masked dancer impersonating such a being 3 a carved wooden doll representing a kachina.

Guess I've been reading a bit too much of Jungle Mom's stuff lately as she was in my mind when I picked these. (Go see her, it's a great read!)

4 comments:

BumbleVee said...

Guess I never grew up...I wear my husband's drawers on my own head whilst folding laundry... always a laugh for us and he grabs them off...saying "gimme those"...

I always say little things amuse me.. .... little, fun things?? ...even better.....

Rita Loca said...

aww! you are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I've got to try the backward pj's thing. Little sis has been naked on several occasions first thing in the morning lately.
Not good, not good.

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

So I won the silly goose award? How do I get it on my blog? Do you put it on there or do I put it on there? I have never won anything on my blog.
Mommy of 5