My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday




TINY TALK TUESDAY is once again upon us. Go see Mary at Not Before 7 to see more of this fun event.


As we're driving to preschool past the snow I heard a lot about the snow from Sonshine.


"snow is cold mama"

"snow is for eating"
no, I think it's dirty by now.

"snow is for throwing"
you'll have to ask your teacher if she wants you to have a snowfight.

"I see the snow mama"
Yes, what color is that snow? Is the snow white?
"I see Snow White!!"
........(where'd the dwarves get to?)

3 comments:

Stephanie D said...

You know, you asked for that one! Too cute!

Carole Burant said...

Lol he's right though! hehe Always amazes me what kids can think of saying!! I'll never forget when my youngest son Corey was 3 years old in 1984...his father had told him to obey him because he was the boss...Corey looked at him and said "No daddy, you're not the boss, Bruce Springsteen is!" Couldn't argue with that one! lol xox

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Snow White...that is so cute! Happy TTT :)