My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, November 28, 2008

Warning!

This blog under quarantine!!



I have strep throat :-(



Have a Happy Thanksgiving for me, okay?




Scroll down for more new posts!

8 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Don't worry--I'll consume that piece of pecan pie you were going to struggle to get down.

In the interest of saving your throat, of course!

(Get well soon before it's all gone!)

MightyMom said...

my sweetheart made 2 pecan pies today...."just to help you get better fast"....ain't he a doll??

Linda said...

Oh dear ... I used to get strep several times a year until they finally took my gi-normous tonsils out when I was about 22 or so. Since then I've been very fortunate to not get it hardly at all so I shall be disinfecting my computer screen as soon as I click off of your blog!

Hope you feel better soon - drink lots of hot tea, it helps a little!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I've had strep more times than I care to remember. Feels like you're swallowing broken glass...Ugh!!

Bless your thumpin' gizzard, literally! Hope the antibiotics take hold and you get better soon!

You won't want any of that pecan pie until your throat heals, that's for sure.

xoxoxo

Diane

Anonymous said...

crud. I'm so sorry you have strep. That stinks. I'm guessing you're on the tail end of it now? Got some good antibix?

I had a stomach bug over TG. blech.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, your blog has successfully gotten my into the Christmas spirit...for the first time this season. I've been a Scrooge about Christmas lately.

ellen b. said...

I'm really sorry to hear you have/had strep throat!! Ouch. I hope the anitbiotics have kicked in and you can swallow easily!!

... said...

so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. and strep throat can be so nasty. hope you feel better soon.