My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, November 27, 2008

award and meme and meme.......



Linda at Are we there yet? gave me this beautiful award awhile back...
it comes with a catch. It's an award and meme rolled into one. Before I pass it on I must list Six Things that Make me Happy.

So here you go:
1) hooligan snuggles
2) hooliganette snuggles
3) hubby snuggles
4) kitty snuggles
5) a warm snuggly bed
6) my snuggly flannel nightgown.

Next I'm to pass this on to 6 others.
Pam at Midnight Musings
SherryTex at Chocolate for your Brain
Stephanie at Scraps
Heidi at Mommy Monsters
Bumblevee at Barrister Bookcase
Jacquie at Tallgrass Prairie Studio

Then Jen at Live and in color tagged me with a Six Favorite Things meme.
It's the same as the one above...only different. :-) (Subvetism #451)

1) Finishing a project.
2) Being awake and energetic enough to enjoy taking the kids out to play
3) Long talks with my best friend ~~ that would be Subvet if you're wondering
4) Having someone smile at my silliness
5) Driving home from work with the feeling that I really touched someone that night.
6) Advent/Christmas....for details on this one check back on Sunday!

Now, Since I just tagged 6 people and went through the trouble to get all those linkyloos done AND I have strep...you'll just have to forgive me not tagging anyone else with this one.

But I will issue an open invitation...if you're feeling blue or cranky...take the time to do this meme, at least in your head. Because NOTHING kills off those icky feelings like stopping and taking note of the wonderful things in your life. Can't think of a single wonderful thing? Let me know and we'll search together for them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag ... Hope you're feeling better real soon! Heidi

Stephanie D said...

I'll try to get mine up this weekend.

Linda said...

Lots of snuggling going on there! Those are things that would definitely make me happy, too! How can anyone be unhappy when snuggling I ask you?!?

... said...

i love your #5. i'm sure you're happy a lot due to that answer to that question. i'm sure there's a lot of happy patients, too.