My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Extreme Frustrations

OK, I took several pics of the kids in their costumes....Subvet took a couple too. And in not a single pic can you see both the kids' costumes and the kids' faces.

Either the costumes are too dark (see the header pic) or the faces are blanched out.

THAT'S IT!!

That absolutely does it!!


I AM ASKING FOR A NEW CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS AND I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT COSTS!!

Are you listening, Santa??

This is the best I got.


This is after some "fixing"
Oh and I'm 5'5" so you can see how TALL these kids are!





Sugars has a new word! "Cheese!" :-)

11 comments:

Susan said...

They look so cute. I'm sure Santa is listening :o) Love the new header picture, even if it doesn't show the costumes well.
Susan

ellen b. said...

Fun costumes! I do hope your wishes will come true for a camera for Christmas!!

Linda said...

Too dark or not, I think they're adorable! However, I'm sure that Santa heard you loud and clear and that you'll find a nice new camera under your tree ... provided Santa knows what's good for him!

Love the little orb you got there, too! Perfect for Halloween!

Harry said...

My son's off to college, my daughter is a teenager who now spends Halloween with her friends. I miss taking them out trick or treating. I see you have many years of Halloween enjoyment ahead of you. Have fun.

Stephanie D said...

You know this means you're going to have to be a GOOD GIRL til then, don't you? No more drinking the prune juice.

jacquie said...

you are being good, aren't you? i can't imagine anything else of you. put that camera right on the TOP of the list. i think the kiddos are darling even in a picture taken with a less than lovely camera.

ABNPOPPA said...

Hey! I like your new look. The picture of the kids+ is great!

... said...

yep, you need to get a new camera. there's something wrong with the contrast. hope santa's listening.

luckily, you can see how darling the kids are in those cute costumes. hope you all had a wonderful halloween.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Those are the cutest kids ever!! (well, ya know! ;-)

Those outfits are too cute.

I bet Santa will come through for ya.

Unknown said...

I feel your pain! I need a new camera too and have asked for one already!

I was so happy to hear your babie's voices on the video! They seem to get along well and the Sugars is such a living doll, a chubby one at that!

Mrs4444 said...

So, So, Sweet.