My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day

To all our men and women who have ever served in our US Military

6 comments:

Infantry Dad said...

It always seems strange to me to say Happy Veterans Day?
Maybe it's just me?
I feel a post coming on.
Thanks mom.
Your the best.

Linda said...

A very big thank you to SubVet for his service to our country!

... said...

to subvet... (sorry mighty mom - i know this is your blog)

thank you for your service to this country. your commitment and sacrifice is appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I have witnessed this kind of reception for our troops at the Colorado Springs airport. It makes me cry each time. I'm very thankful and grateful to all those who have served, do serve and will serve. I'm equally grateful for the families of each and every one.

So to Subvet and to you MM - and to all whose lives are touched by those who serve... Thank You!!!

Anonymous said...

A big Thanks to Subvet! I'm so thankful for all of our soldiers.

Stephanie D said...

Big thanks to Subvet and MM and any vets/families reading this! You're the tops!