My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just a note

you're gonna have to wait till Fri for Thesaurus Thursday again as when I get off work I AM NOT going to turn on the computer, but rather am going to sit and try to get these yoyobears finished!! So, take the extra time to think up more definitions!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Can't blame you for that. Christmas is on the fast track now.
Susan

... said...

i agree with susan, time will be at a premium for the next 7 weeks. we all need to use it wisely.

Stephanie D said...

I didn't know the answers and can't think of anything any funnier than what has been said--I was thinking along the same lines on the stereotomy!

Sherry said...

Wait...you folks are talking about Christmas???? Way to organized for me. I'm still working on tonight's dinner.

Unknown said...

I don't worry about christmas! lol i hate holidays! Have fun :)

MightyMom said...

sherrytex, having NINE kiddos, the youngest in the hospital lets you permanently off the hook!!

I however, have no excuse other than laziness and computer addiction.

Sarah - Kala said...

Will you post a pic of the finished bears? I think it's a cute project - obviously time consuming!!

MightyMom said...

JOT, if I ever get them done, they will be up for Friday Show and tell (obviously not this week)