My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, November 14, 2008

Something's missing

can anyone tell what it is??

oh and Sugars started walking tonight!!

right AFTER I left for work. the little stink-pot.

She's 20 months old.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY that she started walking... but crap... you had to miss it :(

Susan said...

The ticker for your yo-yp's!!
The benefits of a stay-at-home Dad!!! I think he earned it :o)
How exciting for all of you.
Susan

Stephanie D said...

Did Subvet grab the camera? Way to go, Sugars! Now you can really hold your own against the boys!

ellen b. said...

Congratulations to Sugars! She must be proud of herself. Sorry you missed the first steps...

Mrs4444 said...

Missing, huh? I don't know, but I do enjoy the colors in here.. :)

Sandra Evertson said...

Love the bears below!
Sandra Evertson

Linda said...

It's the dreaded word verification, right?!? You took it down and now I can leave comments without having to try over and over and over and over and over and over again to get them through!!

YAY!!!! You have made me so happy! See? It really IS the little things in life!

... said...

i noticed the yo-yo's ticker absent but i don't know when you took that down. i read the above comment before i noticed the word verification gone.

woo-hoo for sugars!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I thought it was the yo yo counter that was missing...

Yay for Sugars! She's getting so big!

My Bloglines has been broken so I'm just now seeing these last few posts...

What happened to TT???

xoxoxo

Diane