My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, November 22, 2008

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guess what opens on my and Subvet's anniversary!!!



Ah Ha Ha Haaaaaaaa!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I saw the preview for this movie yesterday while I was waiting to be disappointed by "Twilight". It looks very intriguing!

Mrs4444 said...

Our anniversary is the ONLY time of year my husband will take me to a movie. It's March, though, so we'll be skipping this one :) The kids went and loved it!

Sherry said...

It's due to come out in July...my birthday month...have a date ready.

Thanks.

Being stuck at the hospital, it was fun to think about something I can anticipate with joy.