Seems like I've done soooo many meme's that you should know everything there is to know about me already, but Linda tagged me for yet another one, so I'll do my best and we'll add this to the meme list.
Therefore the Quick Rules for the Quick Quirky Meme are as follows:
Link to the person who tagged me.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
First off, I don't like the "boring, unspectacular" part. NOTHING about me or my life is ever boring....and every moment is spectacular.
1) I sing when I get stressed. Usually Zip-a-dee-do-dah or The Alphabet Song or Mr Roger's Won't You Be My Neighbor. My co-workers find this hilarious....or annoying depending.
2) After 32 years of having hair that was straighter than most walls my hair is turning curly. This (along with several other things) is blamed on my daughter.
3) Age is irrevalent to me. This might be because I've always "hung out" with an "older crowd" (as in I was the kid sitting in with the grown-ups) I've never understood why so many people care about their age. After all, it beats the alternative. (teeheehee, I wrote this at work at 4AM this morning....I meant to say irrelevant. wonder what my charting looks like??)
4) I hate the word "irregardless" which my husbands seems to use as often as he can, REGARDLESS of how much it irritates me.
5) I miss hearing my husband snore. I mean really, you try listening to someone snore while you sleep for 9 years, then try to sleep without it.
6) I love Mel Brooks and Cohen Brothers movies. Seen em all...love em all. My favs of each. Men in Tights and Raizing Arizona. "Well, it ain't Ozzie and Harriet"....POP QUIZ....can you tell when in the movie that line was said???? Cracks me up just thinking about it.
Now, Stephanie, Airborne Momma, Nancy, Jacquie, texasholly, salubrina