My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Favorite Toys

I thought I'd show you my kids' favorite toys, here goes.



Sonshine's favorite toy



Gator-boy's favorite toy




Sugars' favorite toy




All 3 of them's second favorite toys....

3 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Yes the kitties...of course. We had to create safety zones for the pets. If they were under the china hutch or sleeping no touching!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Run kitties, RUN!! ;o)

Thank goodness Emmy's not a hair puller, but I do have to watch her about my glasses.

Birdie said...

aww, well you wont have to pay anything to keep them entertained! My Bubby loved my hair too and everyone else's. It was always funny to watch their reaction when they'd get down with him, he'd snuggle up and start flippin their hair around his toddler fingers. He was an equal opportunity "user"