My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, August 28, 2008

LAST CHANCE TO PLAY THESAURUS THURSDAY THIS WEEK!! NEW WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TONIGHT!!

1 comment:

Harry said...

If you don't mind, I'm going to comment on your previous post here. It's what we silly people do. If you asked my wife, she'd have more extreme examples for you.

As a public school teacher, I learned years ago not to take it personally when a parent "fired" me by moving their child to another classroom. I have this personality disorder which causes me to actually expect my students to rise to expectations. I learned to teach phonetically, so that students who are behind when they get to me in fourth grade can catch up IF THEY DO THE WORK. That "doing the work" part gets tricky for some students and for some parents. Mostly parents are appreciative because they understand what I'm doing, and if the work is being done, they see the results. There are those exceptions though.