My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meet Kyle




Many months ago Susan at Penless Writer asked to add Kyle Morris to my Military Prayer List. She didn't know his rank only that he'd joined the Army and would I pray for him.

Well, of course.

So, imagine my surprise when I read a post today telling all about how Kyle just got married!!

I thought HEY, I KNOW HIM!!

Quick review of the prayer list and voila! There he is!!!

So, for those of you who pray the list with me, I would like to introduce you to one of these fine folk. It's so very wonderful to put a pic with a name. I may start adding pics to the prayer list where available.

Remember, when talking about our military. Regardless of what list you see them on, every name on the list has a face, a family, a future.


God Bless Kyle and his new bride.

Please, if you haven't in awhile, take a moment and go to the prayer list on the sidebar and say a prayer for these wonderful people who are sacrificing themselves for your freedom. And don't forget to add their families to your prayer too!.

Thanks,
Sarah


Please Note:
I have noticed that a lot of folks aren't scrolling down when they come here. I want Kyle to stay at the top so all of you can "meet" him. Therefore Thesaurus Thursday will be posponed for a day to give Kyle his due, look to come back and play sometime tomorrow night. thanks.

3 comments:

... said...

i think it's such a wonderful thing you do in praying for those overseas and their families. it must be very exciting to have them become more personal to you. and you must be such a blessing to them.

have a great weekend.

Linda said...

Best wishes to Kyle and his new bride! May they have a long and wonderful life together filled with many blessings and happy memories!

JenLive! said...

I love that you pray for our service men and women by name.

Thanks for your kind comment and link on my blog. It's always encouraging to know that there are others that can relate and are willing to say so.