My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, August 3, 2008

THE TURTLE MOVED!!

So, we got a new scale see.

I immediately decided I didn't like this scale as it was going in the wrong direction. I told Subvet that we seemed to go through scales rather quickly around here.

I'm guessing that the poor scale heard us and became fearful for it's life....

Because the next time I got on it....

It had MOVED in the right direction a fair bit!!

Which of course means that I get to move that turtle.

Yipppeeeeeee!!

So, moral of the story, strike fear into the hearts of your scales and results will follow!

5 comments:

Linda said...

I gotta get me one of those turtles! And a scared scale, too!

Seriously ...

Big congrats to you! If you ever decide you want the weight back that you lost, I found it!

MightyMom said...

Linda, tis better to share the wealth....you just go ahead and pass it on to some other poor girl who hasn't had her chance yet!

ellen b. said...

Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong. I'm going right up to give my scale a talking to!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

As much as I mutter under my breath at my scale it should have smoked and wheezed it's last long ago. ;o)

Congrats on your progress!

xoxoxo

Diane

Stephanie D said...

Congrats on giving that scale a good kick! My counter is in the same place, as I go back and forth with the same 3 pounds. I think I'm wearing a groove in the scale.