My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Who Stole the Prune Juice??

So, one of the patients up here asked for prune juice.....

We don't keep prune juice so the house supervisor had to go down to the kitchen and bring some up.

Nurse #1 comes up to me and tells me there's prune juice at the nurse's station.
I tell him I don't need any thanks anyway.

We laugh.

Nurse #2 Comes up looking for the prune juice. It has now gone missing.

I accused Nurse #1 of stealing the prune juice. He accuses me. No thanks, still not in need of prune juice.

Charge nurse is now searching the floor for the prune juice.

Prune juice is nowhere to be found. All 5 nurses and 2 techs have been asked nicely. Next Charge nurse is gonna break out the rubber hoses.

Where did the prune juice go??

Well, says Nurse #1, we'll find out who stole it in a bit after they go to the bathroom!!

Sarah, says he, have you gone to the bathroom yet?? Nope, not I.

To my knowledge the prune juice still hasn't surfaced.

(and some people actually think nurses don't have anything to do!)

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Who in the world needs a whole jar of prune juice???? Did you all run out of Golytely?

Susan said...

This is so funny!!! Are you serious?
Susan