My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, August 23, 2008

how did YOU do?

61 words

Speedtest



This was fun, I haven't done a typing test in a long time.

I got 61 correct, 1 wrong.

6 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Pretty darn fast!

I noticed the bear has moved, too.

MightyMom said...

grins. yoyos are going faster than I thought

Linda said...

I managed to get 65 words per minute but I paused a couple of times as I forget to hit the enter key! Duh! That was fun, though ... now my fingers are worn out, though!

ABNPOPPA said...

MM,

I will not embarrass myself with my slow and poor spelling. That's while they invented Spell Check!

In high school I had a girlfriend that was pretty fast.....does that count? Typing I mean.

Ho Ho Ho

... said...

i feel like i'm bragging, but i don't mean to. i typed 77 words with no errors.

i haven't taken a timed test in years. i typed around 90 wpm when i was in high school - fastest in my class. i loved my typing class. of course, back then it was on typewriters.

Birdie said...

ouch I only got 40 words per minute because I have to look at the keyboard in order to type. I could totally do it if it counted me typing my own thoughts but that wouldn't count, now would it?? *L* That was FUN!