My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Welcome to my world

This is what my living room looks like at 7:29am every morning.



And here's what it looks like as of 7:30am.





I've never figured out how it takes 35 min to clean the room, but only 35 sec to clean the shelves. After all, it's the SAME NUMBER OF TOYS, right??

And when I bought those shelves and moved them into the living room, little did I know that they would provide so much entertainment...
Silly me, I thought kids played in the floor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am rolling on the floor laughing!

I remember those days so well...and I am delighted to see the boys climbing in the shelves!!

Oh I am on the kids computer, so not logged in...this is me:) PenofJen'
Jennifer

Carole Burant said...

Geez, just throw away all the toys and give them the shelf unit to play with! hehe Typical kids! lol xox

MightyMom said...

hi jen, thanks for leaving the jenofpen id as I know many jens and would have been up all night wondering which had left the comment!

hi pea, that would certainly make the clean-up-go-to-bed routine shorter!!.....mmmm...maybe I'll try it....... ;-)