My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thesaurus Thursday #2

Here we are again at another Thursday. I'm glad I started doing this and the Show and Tell Friday because now I actually have some idea what day it is!! I decided to make this a little more fun I'd give some clues. Also, if someone can tell me how to use the phonetic letters (the schwa e, the vowels with lines over them etc) I'll let you know how to pronounce the words too. For those of you new to T-T I give a word from the dictionary, you guess (ie make up) a meaning for the word and on Saturday I'll post the real meaning. Hey Subvet, no cheating allowed!!!
Here we go.

Preprandial

This word is an adjective....it describes a certain time of the day. A time when the 3 guys in my house all get VERY cranky.

4 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Before sleep. I think. Or maybe it's before a meal.

I started to say before something else but I saw you'd included the little boys as well as Subvet, so didn't think THAT applied here, LOL! ;D

MightyMom said...

;-P

you're a stinker!

Stephanie D said...

Before a meal.

This is cheating. I'm a nurse. 8^P

MightyMom said...

I'm gonna have to work harder on my word next week!! Make it nurse proof!!
:-P