Last week's goals were:
1) finish the wall hanging Getting there!! the quilting is done. Instead of making binding I decided to cut the backing fabric an inch larger than the front and batting, then I'll just fold the back to the front and sew around the edges. Then I'll attach a pocket for the hanger and dowel and it'll be done. Probably get it done tonight
2) hem the curtains we haven't had a chance to get to this. I have 5 nights off next week so we'll work on it then
3) cut the fabric for my sister's quilt that's next!!
4) Thesaurus Thursday glossary working on it
5) finalize my Lent plans done! and I've been doing good so far.
Next week's goals:
1) finish the wallhanging
2) get the fabric cut for my sister's quilt
3) pin and cut out the pattern for my dress
4) mail off the last of the Christmas presents to those who I haven't seen!
only 4 this week because I know that each of them will take a fair amount of time.
now, what are YOUR goals??