Last week's goals were:
1) finish the wallhanging Done! First Down, ball's on the 40. It just needs a dowel and pocket for hanging.
2) get the fabric cut for my sister's quilt I"m working on it! it'll be done by tonight!! and I'll have another First Down with the ball on the 30
3) pin and cut out the pattern for my dress Done! First Down, ball's on the 20
4) mail off the last of the Christmas presents to those who I haven't seen! I got them all ready to go and handed them off to Subvet put in the mail. First Down, ball's on the 10.....
I also finally stopped procrastinating and sat down to do all my Continuing Education and get my Nursing License renewed online. Glad to have that done!
A Good Week! I LOVE having several days off in a row.
1) get my dress sewn
2) get started on Sugars' Easter dress
3) make 3 baby blankets for all these super fertile people at work
4) sew the strips for my sister's quilt.
5) mend the bunny book