My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, May 29, 2008

YYYEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a JOB!!

I got a New JOB!!!

I got a Job that's 1/2 the distance from home as the crappy one.

At a hospital that's been established for >7 years and is expanding. And is owned by the company who owns all the Presbyterian and Methodist hospitals in the Dallas area.

I just sent in my resignation via email to the Manager, Director of Nursing and CEO so that I can have the weekend off before I start the NEW JOB. :-)

OH yeah, the next 2 weeks will be hell at this place (they have a habit of dumping on the outgoing nurses) but it ain't gonna bother me too much!!!!!

ooooo oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

doing the happy dance!!

OH YEAH!

9 comments:

Cookie..... said...

HEY HEY HEY!!! Good on ya Missy. Congratulations amiga...happy fer y'all......enjoy yur weekend off as well.....

ellen b. said...

Yippee, Yawhoo! Congratulations and enjoy your weekend...

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Yee haw! And is there any chance that you might be back on days again??? Hopefully the atmosphere will be better at the new place. I hope it works out well for you, S.

:o)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Stephanie D said...

Woohooooo! Glad you had options! Raisin' my glass urinal to you!

Diana said...

congratulations! hope the next couple of weeks go better than expected.

Linda said...

Many, many congratulations! I thought I heard some delighted screaming and whooping it up coming from the West!

ABNPOPPA said...

I AM, the only guy who reads this blog. Or, at least the only man who is man enough to SAY, I read Mighty Mom's blog.

I don't cook but I like Subvet's apron and at 6-3 I ain't gonna tell him any different!:)

nancy said...

Yay MOM! Yay MOM! Yay MOM! that was 3 cheers for you. All the rest are to God be the Glory.
Keep us posted! I've been reading through your posts. Don't think I haven't been around. Just not saying much.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!