My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, May 2, 2008

New Song

So, I'm driving home this morning and I hear this song come on the radio. I laughed all the way home cause DAMN, That's Subvet!!!



And Thank God!


Love you Darling.

4 comments:

Subvet said...

But I DON'T have a gun in my truck, I don't even own a truck!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Yep, that pretty much says it all, don't it? ;o)

Pen of Jen said...

Perfect song! I am so done with the metrosexual! When I stopped by yesterday no link...but so worth seeing this today, all except the pears(I mentally lost it!)

Yay, Marlboro Man is coming back(minus the cigs)

... said...

that was fun. i need to send it to my daughter - she's in love with brad p.