I finished the top for my Mommie Quilt.
This quilt is composed of pieces of my children's infancy.
This section is extra blocks from Sonshine's baby quilt, with his newborn footprints. (yes, 3" from toes to heel...at 37 weeks gestation!)
This section is blocks from Gator-boy's baby quilt with his smaller, more premie footprints.
This section is blocks from Sugars' baby quilt...with her footprints that, while more narrow, are the same length as Sonshine's....except that she was born more than a week earlier than him!
The pieced part of the quilt's sides are the slipcover I made for the terribly boring bumper pads I'd been given.
And this fabric found around the edges is what I used to make the crib skirt and curtains for the nursery.
I've never been one for matchy....I prefer (loosely) coordinating!! Should the day arrive that I actually finish quilting this thing I'll bind it in the green from Sugars' quilt...I THINK I have enough of it left.