Let's see here, last week I set some goals...it's time to see how I did.
1) assemble Mommie Quilt I'm getting there! The cat approves so far.
I have one of the sides you see here to attach and then to cut and attach a final border to each side and the top is done. Quilting, however may take the rest of the year!
2) go to the gym I did go once. Then we had some work done to the car so I wasn't able to go last night.
3) finish A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court done! liked it a lot...but found the ending a bit lacking.
4) Make it through the next to last week of work before VACATION! made it through last week okay, this week I've lost 2 nights of work due to the car situation and the need for me to keep the kids whilst hubby handles the dealership...one mechanic to another so to speak.
Which amounts to only TWO nights of work left before VACATION!!
5) Finish filling out the self-eval form for my annual review at work (ack!) UH, NOPE. who can think about evals?? I've got TWO WORK DAYS LEFT BEFORE VACATION!!!!!
So, for next week my goals are
1) finish assembling Mommie Quilt
2) purchase batting and backing fabric
3) finish packing list for trip
oh heck. I've got vacation brain! that's enough!!