My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vacation Day 16

Trying out my new camera while recuperating.

It's a lot smaller than my other one...which makes t harder to keep still, but it takes very nice pictures with less work.






The zoom is pretty awesome... compare this picture to the new header!



And this was taken from clear across the living room....
makes me wish I'd had this camera at the Cathedral last week!




3 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Nice pictures! What kind of camera did you get?

MightyMom said...

an upgrade of what I had before. Cannon PowerShot SD 1300 IS...cool things are 12.1 megapixels. image stabilizer, face recognition. 4X manual zoom and then ditigal zoom...and I let the kids pick the color....they chose blue....

Linda said...

I wish you'd had it at the cathedral last week, too! Not to say that the pictures of your kids aren't marvelous and the close-ups of your living room aren't cool but just think - you could have gotten a close-up of a communion wafer right from the comfort of your own pew!

I hope you're feeling better!