2) Mass. was better overall. I'm not quite sure what prompted the FOUR different ladies to individually encourage me to keep bringing the kids to Mass though. It was either Sugars' telling us all in her LOUDEST voice that "Gator's taking things from me!" or when she announced that she "Needs the Zebra Notepad!"....either that or it was during the most silent part of Mass -- the blessing of the Host-- when I was telling Sonshine he needed to kneel....and he announced to God and everyone (literally) that "I can't! My TOES HURT MOMMA! My toes hurt and I can't get on my knees!!!" (yes, Autism is fun!)
3) Subvet noted that I looked a bit rough around the edges after we got home from Mass and sent me off alone in search of a Proper Cup of Coffee, Made In a Proper Copper Coffee Pot. Which was, of course, exactly what I needed!
4) Since our dining room has been taken over by bits and pieces of the dryer. We had a picnic for lunch
at which the boys each ate about 2 meal's worth of food.....oi!
5) Meanwhile I finally managed to get all 490 pictures on my camera's memory card saved to CDs and deleted off the card....along with the 25 videos......So now I have an entire 1GB memory card free and clear to take LOTS of pictures on this weekend!!
6) Hubby bought 4 water shut off valves, 7 doors with assorted hardware, 2 sinks and faucets, and the drive belt needed to repair the dryer. I'm guessing he won't be too bored while we're gone this weekend!!
7) My plan for the night is to PACK our clothes, PACK each kid's in car goody bag, PACK the cooler, then PACK the car. Hoping for an 8am blastoff.....stay tuned.