My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vacation Day 9

Our day started off with a trip to the Pediatrician to recheck Gator's blood work. Then after lunch began the big FUN!

While we were gone on our trip Daddy replaced all 8 interior doors in the house. So now we get to paint them all!!







Diana asked why I did all the driving. The answer is that it was just me and the 3 hooligans on the trip. That way Subvet could have some time to work on the house without "help"!

My camera got dropped and broken Saturday afternoon. Fortunately I had my phone with me, but its camera isn't near as good. So I'm still sorting through pictures to show you highlights from our trip.

No comments: