My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Help Please

I need ideas for books on CD that my kids can listen to during our 12 hour car ride next weekend! Remember, they're aged 6, 5, &3.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Skip the books - steal some meds...

Sherry said...

Get Philledelphia Chickens --a collection of silly songs that will amuse them and you. It's written by Sandra Boylton, the woman who created all those cards with fat cats and elephants and coments about Chocolate. Worthy stuff. Also, go to Robbo's website, I'd say the isn't a bad collection but the Hoggy Doggy CD is the most fun.

Unknown said...

I'm no help whatsoever! My kids are 32, 30, 28 & 21 ;)
Make great memories!
~AM