My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, May 4, 2008

a day

well, here I am at work,.....again. I'm not sure exactly who I ticked off to get to work 5 weekends in a row...but I guess I dunned it good.

sigh, I've been working for almost 4 months now, and I think I'm ready for a vacation!

So, Ms Sugars is now crawling on her knees and elbows. She's a happy little thing, sweet as can be.

Sonshine is talking non-stop about whatever crosses his mind.

Gator-boy is also talking. Mimicing more words and starting to use words and phrases to make requests.

Potty training is never-ending, Sonshine will TT in the potty on demand, but won't demand to go TT and Gator-boy is just barely starting to train. I got a new book yesterday, hopefully it has some good tips.

I've been kind of neglecting the old blog here this week, I'm working overtime and it seems that since I started working my ability to find funny things to write about has dwindled. There are always funny moments, but I seem to forget them between when they happen and when I'm able to get online. I'm thinking about carrying a small notebook around with me to write those moments down...but I'm afraid that would make me a bona-fide Bloggy-Geek.

What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well missy, we all manage piss someone off every day. Keep your chin up and rejoice in knowing we all love you and miss you. Seems I'm always pissing some one off everytime I breathe lately.;)

Infantry Dad said...

Oh your bonafide alright. I don't know about the "bloggy geek" part but bonafide for sure.. Oh, and certifiable also..
Happy Sunday...

Stephanie D said...

Hmmmm--a notebook. Not a bad idea, actually. Then you could remember to post Thesaurus Thursday words!!!!!
Not meaning to be a nag or anything....lol

My blog's been kind of skimpy lately, too. Not much fodder for funny at work, and no little ones at home to amuse anyone. Maybe it's just spring and the whole outdoors thing.

... said...

i say write them down. it works for anything that crosses your mind that you may want to reflect on further in your blog. works for me =)

ABNPOPPA said...

OK< real quickly, I gotta do some work, I believe you may be "certified" not bonafide like Infantry dad said. LOL,, Hang in there kid. How about this I heard it on the Christian radio station yesterday.

Parenting is cost savings....at least you don't have to by an entertainment center!

I thought it was pretty good. :)