My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Great Debate Continues.



I have no idea who these kids look like. To me each one is his/her own person. But I don't think they look a bit like me regardless. (or irregardless as Subvet ALWAYS says)

I really see Subvet in the younger 2....Sonshine seems to be a good mix of us both, but every time he takes off his shirt and it pulls back all his hair I think I see myself.....

I started out tow headed till about 2ish, then it started darkening....now it's almost black...with a generous (???) helping of grey. All 3 kids have started out a very light brown. I've put my stepmom on the hunt and hopefully she can come up with some pics of me at the kids' ages for comparison. I'll also hunt down some of Subvet's to scan in over the weekend...just for grins. (I couldn't tell you about the color of his hair as his young pics are all in black and white........)

OK, I'm going to do something different here tonight and I want your input.

I've got 3 totally separate things to put up. Usually I just do 1 post and smash em all in there together like a good gumbo. (can you tell I'm hungry again??)

Tonight I'm going to make each theme a separate post, gonna put your po'boy in one basket and your fried onion rings in another....(I'm getting as bad as Janet Evanovich!!)

CAST YOUR VOTES which way is more readable?

4 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I agree...I see Subvet more in the younger 2, but I can see you both in all the kids. I think Sugars looks most like Subvet, and Sonshine looks most like you.

I don't mind either way, one or 2 long posts or broken up into smaller reads, but if I had to pick, I think I like several shorter posts.

Now, on to TT...

nancy said...

I like several shorter posts. It is easier to read that way. And now, as diane j (and Sherlock) said,"The game is afoot."
Nancy

ellen b. said...

I'm all for one theme, one post.

... said...

i don't think i know what subvet looks like. you must have a picture posted somewhere but i don't remember seeing it.

i like the different posts. for me, the separation helps it not be so overwhelming. the only thing is that when i open my netvibes (keeps track of all the blogs i read), i see you have 5 posts and i think, jeez, i'm way behind. but then i remember you're just catching up :D