My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Award....




"My Wonderful Life, MightyMom shares practical sewing tips, hosts Thesaurus Thursday, and tells us what her three babes are up to. She's wicked smart, too."

That is what my dear friend Pinky said about me. I've never been called wicked smart before and it just tickles me all the way down to my toes!!

So, while Pinky is tickling my toes, here's the scoop on the Daily Dose Award.

"Xandra started the Daily Dose to celebrate sticking to blogging. As she says,
I’m calling it The Daily Dose award, and it goes to the blogs that I must read every day without fail. Seriously, I might as well mainline new posts…it’s that addictive. I feel acute disappointment when I go to my favorite blogs and find old posts (no pressure here, girls!).
So here’s to all the blogs that you’ve discovered that you can’t possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog."


Well, every time I see that anyone has commented on my blog I am thrilled! I love comments! I really love my commentors!! I try to make a point and go by the blog of every person who's commented on my post. It isn't always easy but I really do try.

So far as blogs I read daily...I go down my blogroll almost every day and I love it when there's a new post to read (or in some cases 3 or 4...Linda....Subvet.....)

So, if your name's on this list then I give you this lovely award! And Thank you for making me spend way too much time on the computer! ;-)

5 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Wicked Smart...now THAT is fun!

Congrats for you and thanks girl!

Rita Loca said...

WOW! I did not know I was on your Blog roll! Thanks!!!

Stephanie D said...

Hey, thanks for the award! You have given me my only two--and one of those was the Silly Goose award! lol

Humble wife said...

Hey...I think you are smart and I agree also, wish I would have thought of it. You are wicked smart!

Thanks for the award:)

Linda said...

Uhm, thank you?? Sorry for posting multiple times on some days, it's those darned paid posts that I have to sneak in betwixt my regular posts so that I can have a little extra money to buy things like food!

I think that Pinky made an excellent choice in giving you this award, I really do!