My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, January 10, 2008

eutopia

5 comments:

ellen b. said...

I'll be joining you on that porch in 15...ahhh

Stephanie D said...

Color me asleep, 'cause "when I thinks, I sits and when I sits, I falls asleep".

Cecil said...

Thank you for your comment about Diane.. I appreciate your reassurance... I have been worried about her but as Diane said.. God is in control.. I know it's not an instant death sentence... I just want her to be ok... hmmm.... how often do you hear that as a nurse?? :) Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind words... Stop by anytime.. Cecil

... said...

mary engelbreit - my favorite. what are you saying? are you resting or do you need a rest? just wondering :]

nancy said...

Oooooh. I'll be right over.
Nancy