My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, July 19, 2009

picture pages

On reviewing the old blog here, I realized it'd been awhile since I changed the header picture.

So I decided to hold a photo shoot.

Here are ALL of the pictures from that shoot.

Every Single One.

Ya'll vote in the comments on which of these totally uncooperative pictures you think would make a good header photo while I growl at the boy who has decided to pose and smile till right when you click the button..and then throw his hands over his face before running off.

Option A


Option B


Option C


Option D


Option E


Option F


Option G


Option H


Option I


Option J


Option K


Option L


Well?? which pic is your fav for the header? Come on now, don't play shy!



All I can say is thank goodness I didn't have to pay to get these developed!!

12 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I like B! :)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

G. :-)

Sarah - Kala said...

G is very cute.

Stephanie D said...

I'm loving D myself--just because they all look so mischievous!

Mike Golch said...

I have say option D that is a great shot.It would be even funnier if one of them had covered their ears.Just saying.

ellen b. said...

B or D are my choices :0)

ABNPOPPA said...

"G" is the only answer. I like "G" the best. I vote for "G"! "G" stands for good, gooder and goodest so it has to be "G". G also stands for great! Therefore "G" must be the best picture.

Gee, I'm tired of all this typing!

Pops

Unknown said...

"D" has my vote...my oh my, these children DO have personality!
~AM

Evansmom said...

Just like everyone else, I like B, D and G. Of the three, I prefer G the most.

I am glad I am not the only Mom with "let's pose nice now" issues!

Lori in South Dakota said...

option g--they all look like they have a "secret"!

... said...

first choice: D
second: G

Humble wife said...

To be honest= I LOVE THEM ALL...you have the most adorable cutie pies ever! Thanks for letting us see all the out-takes!!