My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, July 9, 2009

oh woe is me.

I haven't figured it out.

For some reason there's no one online to email/chat with at 3am.

It's so very rare I find someone to talk to at this time....you know while the patients sleep and I'm looking for something to do so I can procrastinate charting.

So, I'm taking volunteers.
Anyone want to volunteer to chat with me TOMORROW at 3am? While I procrastinate working? I really can find all sorts of interesting things to talk about....really! I can.

You're not even posting on your blogs....

oh woe is me.


:-)

8 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hey, I chatted with you, then you left me to go eat Fiesta something or other, lol! ;o)

And you never know, I might be on here again at 3 am Friday morning.....

Stephanie D said...

Help! I am drowning! Got pulled to ICU and a patient on a Levophed drip!

I am SOOO over my head here!

MightyMom said...

you have the right to refuse any assignment that you do not feel safe taking care of....at least that's how it is in Texas...course you have to declare "safe harbor" which means you may never get another job...but in THAT case it might be worth the risk!!!

Lisa said...

Just a tad early for me, hon. I've had backward insomnia for a while now and wake up at 5. (Aghjghg! I don't get paid to be up at that time, you see..) Thankfully, sleeping at 3, though...

ellen b. said...

Now if you had a bunch of 18-23 year old friends I'm sure they'd be chatting at 3am!! Oh maybe a vampire friend would work out for chatting...Sorry couldn't resist with all the Twilight rage out there...

... said...

i'm up to 12 or 1 but 3 is a little too late/early for me. sorry. it must be a very lonely time of night.

ABNPOPPA said...

Hey,

I chatted with you and it was about 3AM. Remember me! I was the one who couldn't get to sleep!!

Pops

Mrs4444 said...

You're funny. I could help you til midnight...