My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, July 25, 2009

All I want for Christmas......

well, sometime here real soon we're gonna have a snaggletoothed smile. Sonshine is JUST ABOUT to lose one of his front upper teeth.

This isn't surprising as he's already lost all 4 bottom fronts....but something about seeing that crookedy front upper gets to me. I don't want to pull it. Matter of fact, the thought has crossed my mind that I MIGHT be able to super glue it back in place...

I don't remember giving him permission to be big enough to lose his 2 front teeth! Course then I'll have to teach him yet another Christmas song :-)

(finding out he was 4'1" and 57lbs didn't help with my growing-up phobia either!)

now...where'd I put that glue?

4 comments:

ellen b. said...

Love the new photo header :0)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Putting a brick on their head to slow down their growth won't work either.....

Evansmom said...

They grow up too fast, don't they?
Enjoy every second.

Stephanie D said...

Oh, but those snaggle-toothed smiles make the best pictures!