My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Monday, July 27, 2009

I wish I could do this

because it makes my heart smile!




Go see Cookie for more!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, but he's good, isn't he? I love boogie woogie!

ellen b. said...

That's quite a talent...

Harry said...

Ahh, some of the happiest music on the planet. Go out and get yourself a piano and start learning to play. Teach the kids to so that you can do it together.

Mike Golch said...

If I was 1/4 as good as this guy is I'd post myself playing my Hammered Dulcimer.

Adrienne said...

Makes me want to dance....

Stephanie D said...

I clicked on that video and J-Man's head spun around and he said, "That guy's good! Who is he?"

Takes a lot to turn his attention away from his news shows!

His cousin, who was one of my best friends when we were teenagers, long before J-Man and I dated, is a whiz on the piano. I have always loved just sitting and watching him play, or making him play for me over the telephone.

Danielle! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
... said...

you can't beat a little boogie-woogie. i know how to play the piano and i can't imagine playing that fast