My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dear Bathroom Scale

You have begun to move in the wrong direction yet again.

So listen up!


I have a trash can, and I know how to use it.

Shape up or you will be shipped out!




There, that oughta do the trick!

5 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

This scale relationship sounds awfully familiar!

Lucy Stern said...

I just ignore my scale completely...I haven't stepped on it in three years, I'm afraid too... Stay out of harms way.

ellen b. said...

Ha! Even though I refuse to step on it I KNOW mine is creeping up the wrong way again YIKES....

Linda said...

My bathroom scale sits under the bathtub (I have one of those old claw-footed ones) and collects dust while it glares at me from time to time. I hate the thing and am not even sure why I own one!

Susan said...

I weight again tomorrow .... don't think I've done too well, but will see. I'm not quiting though and don't you either :o)
Susan