My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yo!

Well, I thought I'd let you know why I'm gonna be really light on my blogging all next week. And if you're gonna say it...say it with a song. So here you go.

4 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Love the feetstool!!!

Now I wish I would have thought of this!
I did have a drawing of a kid with clean hands and the question did you wash? on the wall as you exited the bathroom.

Busy but well planned turkey week!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

It's very brave of you and Subvet to come clean about your problem with potty training, Sarah. Even at your ages, it's never too late to learn. I hope Gator and Sunshine teach you all they know about pottying. ;o)

Good luck, and I hope you have a good reason to celebrate Thanksgiving this year, LOL!

MightyMom said...

:-P
Diane, you're a stinker!

Carole Burant said...

Bravo!! Encore! Encore! You did really great singing that song!! hehe xox