My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tiny Talk Take Too

well, this might be as much fun as watching paint dry to you folks but hey, it's my blog.

I couldn't put up videos of just 2 out of 3 kids....

here's the scene.

she's laying in my lap, playing with the wristband to the camera. This movie is dark cuz it's night time and I could use a more upscale camera that uses flash while videotaping but don't have that kind of disposable income.

Oh, and in case you were wondering....yes, this is how I spend all my evenings.......makes me really feel sorry for all those women's lib-ers who think "just" being a mom isn't "enough"

sound is a must on this video!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Thank you, of course I wanted to see the princess of the palace!!! I know I just name your kids anything my mind comes up with:)

I love the giggles:O)

Wow she is holding the string and focusing on it.How old is she again? I am so impressed with your wee ones Mighty Mom!


ADORABLE ANGEL AWESOME APPLE BEAUTIFUL CHARMING DELIGHTFUL ENJOYABLE FUN GIGGLY HAPPY IMPRESSIVE JOYFUL KIND LOVABLE MERRY NICE ODORIFFIC! PRECIOUS QUEEN RIOT SUGARS TINY UMMY VICTORIOUS WHIMSICALLY X-CITED YIPPY ZEALOUS!!! For my abc of your sweet Flower

... said...

too cute. she;s adorabe.

and all those adjectives that jen used, too.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

So sweet! I just went into a sugar coma. ;o)

Between this video and the ones below I'm on cute overload.

Love and hugs,

Diane

Stephanie D said...

Sooooo sweet! I like balloons myself--they are so much fun to just bat around. Simple toys are the best. And that giggle! Such a happy little girl.

Anonymous said...

OK, you REALLY need to post a warning with this video that it will induce serious baby fever when viewed!!! She's adorable!!!! You are mighty blessed, MightyMom!
Love ya,
Pinky