My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, May 7, 2010

WOW!!

As I was going to the gym on Monday night I stopped for a coffee to drink during the night. Sitting in the drivethrough this was the view out my passenger window.




After I got my coffee I parked and tried to get a shot of the whole thing.....but it was hard to do.

left end.....


middle....


right end.....





here's another attempt to catch the double.




Can you see it? Can you tell? It was a COMPLETE DOUBLE RAINBOW!! and it was RIGHT OVER MY HEAD!!

This was my first attempt at taking pictures with my phone. I think the phone did alright, but I like my digital camera better. That said, it sure was easy to email the pics immediately.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful!!!!! Double rainbow. Double blessings!

Harry said...

We feel the same way about rainbows at my house. We all run outside to look. One morning I made myself late for work because I had to run back into the house and drag everyone outside to look at the rainbow.

Evansmom said...

Very very cool!

Stephanie D said...

LOVE double rainbows!

Mrs4444 said...

Holy Cow! That's awesome! Great job with the pics :)