My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Un-Mother's Day


Not much of a Mother's Day when you have to sleep all day so you can work all night. But here's a pic of the cute things my 3 hooligans brought home from school for me.

At least that's what they looked like before my cat ate all the leaves off the little flower. sigh. apparently Celosia is quite tasty.....

6 comments:

Ruth said...

You have sweet children...

Mother's Day blessings to you.

ellen b. said...

Ahh how sweet!

Stephanie D said...

That's what I miss about not having small ones around--the handmade Mother's Day gifts. Those are so sweet!

I was supposed to work this weekend, but was put on call last night and didn't get called in. I'm currently on call again, but tonight I'm expecting the phone to ring. But, since DD is in VA, the fact that it's Mother's Day doesn't impact whether I want to work or not--I just love having the extra time off!

Unknown said...

aw bless your heart! Well, at least you're the type to appreciate each day you get to spend with your family!

Sherry said...

Happy Mother's Day my friend, all week long!

Mrs4444 said...

Yet another reason I'm glad we no longer have a cat! Happy Belated Mothers Day, my friend.